Soccer News at TitanBet Predictions
- Eddie Howe: My maths isn't as strong as I thought - Bournemouth boss on home schoolingon 02.06.2020 at 09:41
Bournemouth manager Eddie Howe talks to BBC Radio Solent's Kris Temple about home schooling his sons, and missing football.
- Bundesliga: Timor Werner scores 25th goal of season for RB Leipzig in 4-2 win over Cologneon 02.06.2020 at 09:27
Timo Werner scores his 25th goal of the season in RB Leipzig's 4-2 won against Cologne in the first Bundesliga game to be played in June since 1995.
- George Floyd death: Footballers should 'feel free' to protest, says Kick It Out chairon 02.06.2020 at 08:57
Kick It Out chairman Sanjay Bhandari says footballers should "feel free" to protest over the death of George Floyd and "should take a knee".
- Transfer rumours: Sterling, Messi, Willian, Werner, Ighalo, Luizon 02.06.2020 at 08:23
Man Utd look at Sterling, Messi to stay at Barca after clause expires, Real reject deal to sign Willian, plus more.
- Premier League returns: Zoom parties, warm pints and a pub in the gardenon 02.06.2020 at 06:56
From Zoom parties to building a pub in your own garden, the inventive ways you'll be recreating the matchday experience when the Premier League resumes.
- Jurgen Klopp: Liverpool manager has 'missed football so much'on 02.06.2020 at 05:03
Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp tells BBC Radio 5 Live he is "really happy to be back" to watch his "wonderful football team again".
- Jurgen Klopp: Liverpool boss on how the Reds would celebrate a title win without fanson 02.06.2020 at 05:02
Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp tells BBC Radio 5 Live's Kelly Cates how they would celebrate if they win the Premier League.
- Timo Werner scores again in RB Leipzig win against Cologneon 01.06.2020 at 20:32
Timo Werner is on target again as RB Leipzig win an entertaining match in Cologne.
- George Floyd death: Liverpool players take knee in picture at Anfieldon 01.06.2020 at 18:28
Liverpool players displayed a message of support by taking a knee around the centre circle at Anfield after the death in police custody of African-American George Floyd in Minneapolis.
- Championship return: QPR 'appalled' by EFL plans for 20 June restarton 01.06.2020 at 16:22
QPR chief executive Lee Hoos says the club is "vehemently opposed" to the EFL's plans for the Championship to return on 20 June.